Quantity Surveyor - Temp and Permenant
This job has expired and might no longer be relevant.
We recommend you conduct a job search or browse other
A long established and award winning international firm of property and construction consultants is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for their growing Sydney Head Office.
The successful candidate is likely to be AIQS/RICS qualified, would be responsible for the provision of quantity surveying services on a range of commercial projects and for the full range of pre and post contract services.
This is a client facing role requiring the successful candidate to have;
• Experience within a professional practice;
• Extensive commercial, residential or retail project experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills;
• The ability to work proactively with a strong attention to detail;
• The ability to work independently as well as act as a mentor to junior colleagues in this growing team;
• The ability to ensure that programmes are agreed, targets set and deadlines achieved;
• Strong Technical ability in the role of a Quantity Surveyor;
• A forward thinking approach to the management of clients and projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most respected firms in the sector offering a chance to work on some of New South Wales' most high profile and innovative commercial projects.
||New South Wales