Senior Quantity Surveyor/Associate Director
This job has expired and might no longer be relevant.
We recommend you conduct a job search or browse other
A global multi-disciplined property & construction consultancy with offices throughout the region are looking for a number of Senior Surveyors and Associate Directors to join their growing Sydney office.
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic self-starters and will predominantly be responsible for delivering Quantity Surveying services to some of the worlds most active real estate groups. In addition to providing cost planning services the roles offer the opportunity for exposure to Project Management and Contract Management /Administration on some of Australia¡¦s largest development projects.
Ideally, candidates will possess:
• Qualifications in Quantity Surveying
• Demonstrated track record in the Property industry
• Proven client management skills
• Experience managing larger scale projects
• Proficiency in managing your own time and workload
• Strong team development skills
• Ability to contribute to the overall success of this global organisation
Whether you are looking to work with larger projects, specialise in a given sector, have closer client contact or simply join a dynamic firm, this consultancy is able to accommodate driven and ambitious quantity surveyors, providing a collaborative environment encouraging career enhancement.
||New South Wales