Learning Support Coordinator
This job has expired and might no longer be relevant.
We recommend you conduct a job search or browse other
ANZUK Teachers PTY LTD
anzuk Education are working with an excellent independent school in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney that pride themselves on their progressive approach to learning. The school has state of the art facilities providing exceptional learning spaces for their students.
About the Position:
The suitable applicant must have
- Permanent full-time position
- Implement and evaluate Learning Support programs and strategies 7 – 12
- Assist with the development, implementation and review of Individual Learning Plans, including leading IEP consultation meetings, ensuring teachers and parents are involved
- Work with Heads of Departments and classroom teachers to identify benchmark outcomes for in-class support
- Analyse student data to inform best practice for teachers to meet the diverse learning needs of their classes
- Experience working within a team and effectively leading a team
- Willingness to follow the ethos and vision of the school
- Current NESA Accreditation and Working with Children Check number
- Bachelor of Education/Graduate Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- Up to date CV with 2 PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES (MUST BE IN A POSITION OF LEADERSHIP RELATIVE TO YOU)
If you feel you are suited to the positions above, feel free to email your CV to email@example.com or
click apply for this job.
||New South Wales
||ANZUK Teachers PTY LTD