Religious Education Teacher
This job has expired and might no longer be relevant.
We recommend you conduct a job search or browse other
ANZUK Teachers PTY LTD
About the role
anzuk are seeking qualified and passionate primary and secondary teachers to teach religious education in our vast range of client schools located across Melbourne.
As a religious education teacher you will be responsible for delivering the R.E. curriculum in an engaging and holistic manner. Experience teaching religious education is highly desired and strong knowledge and application of the curriculum is essential.
Working with anzuk, you can be assured that you will:
- receive excellent service from staff with exceptional knowledge in education and extensive recruitment experience
- Remuneration in line with experience
- be guided through our registration and interview process by friendly and supportive staff who are committed to assist you with any questions or queries
- be placed in positions, daily or long-term, that reflect your experience, geographical location and skill set
- receive many opportunities for ongoing and targeted professional development ran by well known and experienced people in the education industry
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening
- valid VIT registration
- current and relevant CV outlining recent teaching experience
- details of at least two current principal class referees (mentor as a minimum for graduates)
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Melbourne Australia and England in the UK. We offer opportunities in government, catholic and private schools across all areas of Melbourne and London. We are an equal opportunity employer.
||ANZUK Teachers PTY LTD