Primary Teacher in Mount Waverley
This job has expired and might no longer be relevant.
We recommend you conduct a job search or browse other
ANZUK Teachers PTY LTD
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We support schools across Melbourne, and currently have opportunities within our client schools in the eastern suburbs. We work closely with schools in Mount Waverley, Glen Waverley, Syndal, Burwood, Vermont, Box Hill and other surrounding suburbs.
If you are an engaging teacher who wants to work collaboratively with school communities, and make an impact on students and their learning, we would love to hear from you.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well established agency with a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2444. By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.
||ANZUK Teachers PTY LTD