SENIOR ALUMNI COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
This job has expired and might no longer be relevant.
We recommend you conduct a job search or browse other
Our client a leading university in NSW is a provider of global education
services and is committed to providing the benefits of a high quality
education to more people, in more places, in more ways.
External Relations, an operating division of Our Client, is responsible for
developing and stewarding relationships between University and its
communities to strengthen the vision and objectives of the University.
In a complex service environment, the Senior Alumni Communications
Coordinator provides communications solutions to support strategic
priorities and increase the awareness of the University Alumni Network.
Engaging a broad target audience of 100,000 alumni and growing, the
position will develop communication strategies across multiple platforms
(traditional & non‐traditional media) to ensure alumni maintain lifelong
connections with University. In addition, the Senior Alumni Communications
Coordinator will play a pivotal role in event coordination, current student
promotions, strategic reporting and volunteer and stakeholder
The key duties for this position are:
1. Plan and implement a multi-dimensional alumni communication strategy to increase alumni engagement
2. Develop and manage multiple communication projects and programs to achieve strategic objectives
3. Develop and execute a calendar of alumni events from idea generation to project management
4. Provide management and support to alumni volunteers and chapters
1. University degree in marketing or communications/or a
combination of relevant experience/education and training.
2. Demonstrated experience in sourcing, writing and editing content
for online and print material, including social media.
3. Demonstrated ability in developing communications strategies for
a broad target audience across multiple platforms (traditional &
4. An innovative, forward thinking approach to communications with
a global perspective.
5. Superior interpersonal, communication, negotiation and
relationship building skills.
6. Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and responsibilities,
ensuring attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
7. Demonstrated experience in the successful development andimplementation of small and large scale events.
8. Demonstrated skills and experience in a range of IT systems and
programs, particularly relationship databases, e.g. – Raiser’s Edge
9. A commitment to ITC values of :
10. Certified proof of right to work in Australia.
||New South Wales
- Applicants to this job must either have a Work Visa or be a Citizen
- Applicants to this job must have over 2 years experience
- Applicants to this job must be Degree Qualified