Survey Field Operator & Technician (417 visa holders welcome)
This job has expired and might no longer be relevant.
We recommend you conduct a job search or browse other
Infrastructure Management Group Pty Ltd
About the Company
We are a civil engineering consultancy specializing in the inspection and assessment of road corridor infrastructure for governments throughout Australia.
About the Job
We are looking for a technically minded person with an organized demeanour and desire to travel and explore new places. You’ll join our 40-strong company team and work with a dozen other specialist technicians to operate a range of sophisticated road and footpath monitoring vehicles which collect street view style video imagery for local government and state road authorities. You’ll join a small team of two or four and travel extensively throughout Australia, stay in company supplied accommodation and work 40 to 50 hrs per week at attractive pay rates exceeding national award standards. Only one role has become available, maybe two should the conditions arise.
• You are an Australian national, permanent resident or foreign visitor with a minimum 6 month working visa and a current (Australian compliant) driver’s license with at least 3 years consistent driving experience.
• You are prepared to travel constantly, live and work in changing locations across Australia.
• You have a sound command of the English language and are able to communicate effectively in a technical environment. Along with providing succinct report to management on a regular basis.
• You are a logical thinker and technically minded with the ability to use your initiative.
• You have a practical understanding of navigating computer software. A background in computers, electronics or networking is beneficial.
• You are flexible and adapt easily to changing operational plans.
Interviews will be conducted in our Western Sydney and Melbourne offices with a start date ASAP for the right applicants..
Send in your CV and cover letter to HR@imgpl.com.au telling us about your suitability for this role.
You must also answer the following:
• Are you currently in located in Australia and willing to travel extensively?
• Are you a national, resident or a visitor/backpacker?
• If visiting, what date does your visa expire?
• What year did you obtain your driver’s licence?
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants to this job must either have a Work Visa or be a Citizen
- Applicants to this job must be in the country
||Infrastructure Management Group Pty Ltd