Farm Operations Manager - Cotton
This job has expired and might no longer be relevant.
We recommend you conduct a job search or browse other
Namoi Valley Farms
We are a family owned and operated irrigation and dryland farming business located in the Lower Namoi of North West NSW.
We have an excellent opportunity for a self motivated and hands on Farm Operations Manager to join our management team.
Reporting to the owner, this position will see you responsible for
- Managing and overseeing the day to day operations on the irrigation
- Leading and supervising permanent and casual staff
- Operating and maintaining a variety of farm machinery, pumps and equipment
In this position we are seeking a self motivated and mature minded person who has
- A strong background in growing cotton
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and staff management skills.
As a business we take pride in our farm and how we operate. We have a positive work environment and great team of enthusiastic staff. We use the latest technology in machinery and equipment and have recently developed new irrigation infrastructure and fields, creating a modern and efficient layout that is easy to water.
With further irrigation development in the process, this position presents as a fantastic opportunity for an existing Operations Manager or someone looking for the next step in their career.
An attractive renumeration package, including on farm accommodation, will be offered, based on skills and experience.
To apply for this position please email your resume to email@example.com
If you would like to find out more about this position please call 0428 285 321.
||New South Wales
- Applicants to this job must have over 2 years experience
||Namoi Valley Farms