Experienced Labourers Required
This job has expired and might no longer be relevant.
We recommend you conduct a job search or browse other
Greenstaff, specialising in temporary, casual and permanent positions within the Greening Industry, are currently looking for experienced labourers to start IMMEDIATELY in a casual role in various locations in Sydney and surrounding suburbs.
Whether you’re traveling through the area and could use some extra cash, or you’re a local in search of a rewarding and steady position, we can help you find the ideal setting for your talents.
Why work for Greenstaff?
- Work outdoors in the sunshine and fresh air
- Flexible work conditions
- Learn new tasks, gain experience
- Opportunity for overtime
- Meet new people
- Opportunity for permanent employment
What you need:
- OHS Whitecard
- Previous experience in Landscape OR Construction labouring
- PPE (steel cap boots)
- Punctual and Reliable
- Willingness to learn
- Drivers licence & own car preferable, not essential.
About the Role:
You will be performing a range of tasks varying day to day.
This could involve planting, weeding, mowing lawns, whipper snipping, hedging and general garden maintenance, to moving mulch, soil etc. using a wheelbarrow, laying turf, installing irrigation systems and much more!
Pay rate is $23.32 per hour.
Job hours usually 7am till 3.30pm Monday to Friday. Please be aware this is a casual position and we cannot guarantee any particular days of work.
Call Louise on 0420 446 788 between 9am and 5pm Monday-Friday.
Only suitable applicants will be notified
||New South Wales
- Applicants to this job must either have a Work Visa or be a Citizen
- Applicants to this job must be in the country
- Applicants to this job must have over 6 months experience