This job has expired and might no longer be relevant.
We recommend you conduct a job search or browse other
Travellers At Work
We are looking for an experienced farm worker i.e. experience with planting of crops, driving larger tractors – experience with repair of small farm machinery. We also run Santa cattle – mustered on quad bikes.
We are after someone who can stay for at least 6 months, or may be looking for a permanent job in Australia. Please do not say you can do at least 6 months if this is not correct. We wish the successful applicant to stay on for this time, to help in planting of crops from mid-April into August.
The $600 per week, less tax, (Now on 15%, as from 01/01/2017) would be the starting wage and depending on ability and we all getting along, we would look to increase this wage after a couple of months.
* A small cottage is available, rent free and is equipped with air-con, fridge, freezer, stove and
* Basic kitchen equipment. No sheets/pillow or towels are supplied.
* Work starts at 7am so you would need to be ready with sandwiches/food/water for the day, as
* You can be posted anywhere on the farm for the day.
* The Farm Manager lives on the same property within 20mts of cottage.
* Good work boots, hat and sunscreen essential.
* You will be taken to town once/week for food etc.
* No drinking during work hours and definitely no drugs on property.
* Applicant will need to produce Temporary Class TZ Work Visa, or subclass 417 or relevant document and Tax File No.
To Apply To This Position You Must Become A Member Of TAW - Go To - http://www.taw.com.au/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2Fjob%2Fapply%2F12890#apply
Learn more here - http://www.jobaroo.com/travellers-at-work
||New South Wales
||600.00 per week
||Travellers At Work