Need assistance with your Australian working holiday visa?
Using a visa representative
While you can certainly apply for your Australian Working Holiday Visa at the Australian embassy in your home country, many travellers choose the added security and convenience of applying for their visa through an agency.
The advantage of applying for your visa through a specialist agency is that your visa will be issued in the fastest time possible and you will have a visa expert who will check your application and supporting documents to make sure everything is correct before you apply. If your application is missing vital information or documents, the Australian embassy will just send it back to you without a visa - causing you more time, money and hassle!
Apply online with Visa First
Jobaroo recommends Visa First to give you a quick and easy way to apply for your Australian Working Holiday Visa online. Fill in the online form below to send your details to Visa First and one of their representatives will soon be in touch. By filling in the application below you also get the added support Jobaroo provides. If you have any questions please email and put ‘Visa’ in the subject line.
What are the advantages?
- Get your visa processed within 48 hours without having to send your passport away.
- Visa First deal with thousands of Working Holiday Visa applications every year so they know what they are doing. You will have experts on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you with any questions you have about your application. You can contact them by phone, e-mail or ‘livechat’.
- Visa First are the only company with an online visa status engine to allow you to check on the status of your visa 24/7.
- Visa First will provide you with the correct application form for your situation and make sure you are aware of all the supporting documents and information needed for your visa. They will ensure your application is correct before you apply.
- They can also help you with any other visas you might need for your trip eg visas for China, Nepal, India, Vietnam, Mongolia, Long stay Thailand, New Zealand.
- Free jobs and accommodation orientation held every day in Sydney (followed by a free drinks session, which is typically attended by 50+ other backpackers like yourself. It’s a great way to meet fellow travellers!).
- You can apply for your second working holiday visa at the same time.
How much extra does it cost?
Applying for an Australian working holiday visa yourself through Australian Immigration will cost you $280AUD, however Visa First provide a lot more to Visa applicants both before leaving for Australia and from their working holiday centre based in Sydney.
Applying for an Australian working holiday visa through Visa First will cost you £230/ €255/ $345CDN and there is currently a special offer for all customers applying through Jobaroo.
Every Australian Working Holiday Visa applicant through Jobaroo will get the ‘Work Arrival’ package included free of charge, ensuring you start off on the right foot. It includes:
- Work and travel orientation on arrival.
- Jobs List on arrival.
- Backpacker recruitment service.
- Apartment/house locator service.
- Drinks night with other international working holiday makers.
Visa First are also able to assist with Australian tourist visas and Australian Skilled Migration Visas.