- The Witch's Hat - Very clean, tidy and modern backpacker accommodation in Perth. Located close to shopping, dining and entertainment areas. Welcomes short to medium stays.
- - Book an arrival package, a bed, or a room in one of the many Nomads hostels and hotels across Australia. They have clean and friendly accommodation for all budgets.
- YHA Hostels - backpacker accommodation, tours and travel.
- VIP Backpackers - more great tours and cheap accommodation for backpackers.
- Beaches Backpackers - hostels in Hervey Bay and Airlie Beach, Queensland (great places to explore Fraser Island and the Whitsundays from)
- PK's Jungle Village - you can't beat this resort-style budget accommodation in the heart of the Daintree rainforest in Northern Queensland. It's literally in the middle of paradise (and is personally recommended by Jobaroo staff)
- The Parrotfish Lodge - this budget hostel in the beautiful Port Douglas in Northern Queensland is stylish and comfortable (and personally recommended by Jobaroo staff)
- City Resort Hotel, Sydney - Cheap backpacker accommodation; seven minutes walk to Sydney city centre and 15 minutes walk to the Sydney Opera House
- The Jolly Swagman - The famous Jolly Swagman Backpackers Hostel is located in the heart of the city at Kings Cross - a fun, cosmopolitan centre for backpackers in Sydney
- Wake up! - You can't get much more central than this funky new hostel right near Sydney's Central station
- Nomads Industry - Melbourne's newest deluxe backpacker accommodation, located minutes from the stylish Lygon St in the centre of town
Stayed at any great hostels in Australia and think they should be featured here? Email us.