US citizens - need assistance with your Australian Work and Holiday visa?
Using a visa representative
While you can certainly apply for your Australian Work and Holiday directly with the Australian Department of Immigration, many travellers choose the added security and convenience of applying for their visa through an agency.
The advantage of applying for your visa through a specialist agency is that your visa will be issued in the fastest time possible and you will have a visa expert who will check your application and supporting documents to make sure everything is correct before you apply. If your application is missing vital information or documents, the Australian embassy will just send it back to you without a visa - causing you more time, money and hassle!
Apply online with Visa First
Jobaroo has teamed up with Visa First to give you a quick and easy way to apply for American citizens to apply for their Australian Work and Holiday visa online. Fill in the online form below to send your details to Visa First and one of their representatives will soon be in touch. By filling in the application below you also get the added support Jobaroo provides. If you have any questions please email .
What are the advantages?
- Get your visa processed within 48 hours without having to send your passport away
- Visa First deal with thousands of Working Holiday Visa applications every year so they know what they are doing. You will have experts on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you with any questions you have about your application. You can contact them by phone, e-mail or ‘livechat’.
- Visa First are the only company with an online visa status engine to allow you to check on the status of your visa 24/7.
- Visa First will provide you with the correct application form for your situation and make sure you are aware of all the supporting documents and information needed for your visa. They will ensure your application is correct before you apply.
- They can also help you with any other visas you might need for your trip eg visas for China, Nepal, India, Vietnam, Mongolia, Long stay Thailand, New Zealand.
- Free jobs and accommodation orientation held every day in Sydney (followed by a free drinks session, which is typically attended by 50+ other backpackers like yourself. It's a great way to meet fellow travellers!).
How much extra does it cost?
Applying for an Australian Work and Holiday visa yourself through the Australian Department of Immigration will cost you $230AUD (approx $210 USD).
Applying for an Australian Work and Holiday visa through Visa First will cost you $275 USD (2 week service) or $320 USD (48hr service).
Every Australian Work and Holiday Visa applicant through Jobaroo will also get the ‘Work Arrival’ package included free of charge, ensuring you start off on the right foot. It includes:
- Work and travel orientation on arrival
- Job list on arrival
- Backpacker recruitment service
- Apartment/house locator service
- Drinks night with other international working holiday makers.
Apply online by filling out the application form below. Visa First are also able to assist with Australian tourist visas and Australian Skilled Migration Visas.