This job has expired and might no longer be relevant.
We recommend you conduct a job search or browse other
Bar/ Waiting jobs.
ASA Hospitality Pty Ltd
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Good communication skills with strong work ethics is essential.
• Maintain exceptional grooming standards.
• Able to multi-task in a busy environment, unwavering attention to guest requests, ensure guest satisfaction, and work as a team player.
• Strong knowledge of wines, spirits and beer.
• Good knowledge of cocktails is a strong advantage.
• Administer a computer-based stock-take and pricing system.
• Preparation of orders for supplies.
• Experience in motivating and training staff.
• All applicants must have a flexible schedule, and be able to work weekends and holidays.
• Must hold a recent Responsible service of alcohol (RSA).
• Experience in a similar supervisory role in a hotel/restaurant environment.
Please email detailed CV with a recent photograph to
- Applicants to this job must either have a Work Visa or be a Citizen
- Applicants to this job must be in the country
- Applicants to this job must have over 2 years experience
||ASA Hospitality Pty Ltd